Invisalign Learning Center
As Certified Invisalign Preferred Providers, Dr. Kolnes and Dr. Khoury can provide the best care when offering an alternative to braces! Invisalign offers teeth straightening with clear aligners that are effective, as well as discreet! Invisalign is able to treat many teeth alignment issues such as overbites, teeth gaps, crowding, open bite, narrow arch and more. Wondering if you are a candidate for Invisalign in Milpitas, CA? Call us today to schedule a free consultation and take the first step towards the smile you’ve always wanted!
Yes! The Invisalign system is a perfect solution for teens wanting a straight smile, without braces interrupting their lives! Clear aligners save from unnecessary attention being brought to their smiles during the straightening process. They are removable so a teen does not have to switch up their daily activities or their diet. In addition, our Invisalign Teen Guarantee allows teens to switch to traditional braces within the first 6 months of treatment if they decide that braces are a better route for their smile!
Many benefits come with Invisalign, including:
- The ability to straighten both simple and complex smiles.
- Nearly invisible – most people won’t even realize you’re in the process of straightening your teeth!
- Proven results – the successful treatment of patients nationwide shows the effectiveness and results Invisalign can have.
- Orthodontic Insurance coverage may be available to you.
- Shorter treatment times – up to 50% (with weekly aligner changes).
- Better fit! No brackets or wires, meaning less discomfort and less unexpected complications.
- Enjoy the same activities and diet without braces getting in the way.
- Clean and floss your teeth daily just as you’ve always done.
- Convenience in dental visits – you’ll only need to see us every 6-8 weeks!
Your smile is a worthy investment! After all, imagine the renewed confidence you’ll have with the smile you’ve always wanted! We offer many financial options to make Invisalign affordable for just about everyone. Invisalign can be paid for in many ways including a discounted rate for full upfront cash or check payment, FlexPlan payment arrangements & credit card payments. Your payments could even compare to your monthly cell phone bill, as we strive to make Invisalign costs attainable. In addition, your dental insurance plan may help out if it covers orthodontic treatment! To find out which payment option works best for you, schedule a free Invisalign consultation!
The Invisalign Process:
- Treatment will be discussed, and our team will help determine if Invisalign is right for you.
Custom Treatment Plan
- Our digital scanning system will create precise 3D images of your smile. A treatment plan will be mapped out, including the length of treatment and projected movement of your teeth. You’ll even get to preview an image of the expected results!
Clear Aligners Made for You
- Sets of custom-made clear aligners will be designed for you to wear 22 hours a day. These aligners are removable, comfortable and clear – much different from traditional braces!
- Dr. Kolnes & Dr. Khoury will let you know how often to switch to a new set of aligners. They will also monitor your progression and schedule check-ups every 6-8 weeks to ensure your smile is on the right track!
Caring for Your New Smile
- A personalized Vivera retainer can be made following Invisalign treatment to keep your smile aligned!
*New Patients Only.
Give our office a call or fill out the form.